Our sunset cruise is one of our most popular Lough cruises. These two-hour evening cruises showcase the beauty of this stunning stretch of water.
TWILIGHT COUNTRY MUSIC CRUISE
NEW FOR 2024 AND FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!- FEATURING GAVIN GRIBBEN - SATURDAY AUGUST 24TH
- Shared Picnic Table for Two
- Private Picnic Table for Four
- Extra Chair at Picnic Table (Adult: Age 15+) Add up to 2 extra chairs to your table
- Extra Chair at Picnic Table (Child: Age 3-14yrs) Add up to 2 extra chairs to your table
- Panoramic Seat: Left Upper deck Ages 15+ ONLY
- Panoramic Seat: Right Upper Deck Ages 15+ ONLY
- Main Deck Single Seat (No Table) - Adult Ages 15+
- Main Deck Single Seat (No Table) - Child Ages of 3 - 14
- Infant Ages 0 - 2
Sit back and enjoy or dance the night away to the tunes of classic and contemporary country hits!
We are thrilled to welcome rising Country music star Gavin Gribben, who has been making waves in Ireland and beyond at both his own ‘sell out’ events and supporting country music favourite Declan Nerney.
This cruise is a celebration of all things country music, including chart-topping Irish and American country hit, and Gavin’s own popular track ‘The Pub Crawl’
Join us as Gavin takes the stage for an unforgettable night of Twilight Twirls and Country Swirls!
During this two hour country music cruise, you’ll enjoy the sights of Carlingford Lough, passing the medieval town of Carlingford with its picturesque marina and imposing King John’s Castle. On the northern shoreline, relish panoramic views of Greencastle Royal Castle and Rostrevor Bay as the sun sets over the stunning Cooley Peninsula and majestic Mourne Mountain region.
- Enjoy a range of beverages & snacks, available to purchase onboard.
- Feel free to take your own picnic onboard. However, please note that in line with our onboard Health & Safety Policy and in the interest of passenger safety, it is NOT permitted to bring alcohol onboard with you.
This event is for ONE NIGHT ONLY, so don’t miss your chance to experience our Twilight Country Music Cruise featuring the renowned Gavin Gribben!
For more information:
- Check out our Terms & Conditions or FAQ’s for further information.
- To secure your booking – click on August 24th 2024 and following the booking instructions
- Alternatively, return to the home page and explore our full range of summer cruises.
CRUISE DURATION – Approximately two hours following all boarding.
ROUTE – Carlingford Lough Ferry reserves the right to cancel cruises or alter the route of the cruise in the event of weather conditions that affect our sailings. See further information on cancellations in our Cancellation Policy.
CUSTOMER CONTACT – Please note that bookings must be made using a valid email address. In the event of any cancellations, passengers will be contacted BY EMAIL no later than 1pm on the day of departure. Carlingford Lough Ferry can take no responsibility for inaccurate contact information included in the booking form.
ALCOHOL – In line with our onboard safety policy, passengers are not permitted to take alcohol onboard with them.
CHILDREN under the age of 15 are not permitted on the upper deck and must remain with their parents while onboard.
CLOTHING – Please ensure that you bring a WARM and WATERPROOF jacket with you. Seating is outdoors and it’s always cooler on the water!
WHEELCHAIRS/REDUCED MOBILITY – Our vessel is Wheelchair user friendly for the lower deck area only.
TOILETS – Toilets are available onboard; however, access requires that passengers climb three steps.
DOGS – Dogs are permitted onboard our cruises. Dogs carried onboard are only allowed for bookings on the main deck. Dogs are not permitted on the upper decks. Passengers bringing dogs onboard must ensure that the dog remains on the lead for the duration of the cruise and that they take responsibility to clean up where required.
Please arrive 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE AT THE TERMINAL.